Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Eventful week

It has been quite an eventful week. Some great things happening, some not so great but still good.

Noelle had her yearly MRI and the tumor they saw last year that they were contiplating doing a Gamma Knife procedure on but decided to wait since it was still small, is SHRINKING!! God is soooo Amazing!!!

They had found a 5cm cyst on my ovary, so they decided to remove both ovaries. I had the surgery on Thursday and I am actually feeling pretty good. I am trying to take it slow. I am not walking right now, I will wait until my follow up appointment on Monday, March 3 to start training agian. (maybe a little after that depending on what the doctor says). If necessary, I will leave a little later than scheduled, but I am still going to walk!! Right now I have very little pain from the surgery and I feel recovery is going smoothly. My stomach is one huge purple/blue/green bruise, but other than looking like a rainbow and being tired I am feeling good.

More donations are coming in...I would like to thank Jodi Keklak for her donation! I have also purchased silicone bracelets with my blog address printed on them that I will sell to raise money. I should be getting the delivery today or tomorrow. Exciting!! I can't wait to see them. They are glow in the dark, how cool.

I can't believe how fast time is going. When I started planning this six months ago it seemed so far away, now I have 21 more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment