Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Heard from a sponsor

I heard back from Ryka, the company that I am hoping to get my sneakers from. So excited. I really love their shoes, they fit my foot so well. Besides food and lodging, my shoes are probably going to be one of my biggest expenses, since I will probably go through many pairs. So keep this in prayer please. This would be big!

I will meet with Olmstead Center for Sight on Thursday!! I am really excited to talk to them and exchange ideas. It is amazing how God works, I was just thinking about being able to help them out, but they have contacts that could help me too! They are also a lot more experienced in fund raising then I am (this being really my first time trying something like this). I look forward to any ideas they may have.

Thank you again everyone. Your prayers and support mean so much to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment