Thursday, October 3, 2013

Spoke to Olmstead Center for Sight

I spoke with Linda from Olmstead Center for Sight today. They are the other charity I would like to raise funds for. They have done so much for my daughter. They gave us answers and help at such a desperate time. I knew I wanted to do something to help them in return. I wanted to be able to help them give someone else the hope they had given us.

I am so excited! We are working on scheduling a face to face meeting to brainstorm. Just the short time I spoke with Linda gave me such hope that this was meant to be, that God had His hand in all of this. I was feeling for a little while like things weren't moving. I had submitted proposals for sponsors and was just at a point of waiting for things to happen, but now it looks like at least some parts of this are moving forward. Some of the contacts the Center for Sight have are some of the companies that I have been looking for sponsorship from. This looks like we will be a good fit for each other.

Once again everyone, thank you so much for your support and prayers. I could not do this without having all of you behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment