Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What's new.

I have submitted two more requests for sponsorship. One to a printer for business cards and a banner and one to Hilton Properties to get my lodging paid for or discounted along the way. Keep these in prayer for me please. I also had a bunch of flyers with my blog address printed up. I plan on passing those out all over and have given some to others to pass out also.

I have gone to the gym two time and I have been doing two hours on the treadmill. I do one hour keeping the treadmill level and concentrating on speed and distance and then do the next hour keeping the speed even and adjusting the incline. I think I will add 1/2 hour on the eliptical soon. I was walking for 2 1/2 hours when I walked outdoors, so this should hopefully be doable. I just need to get instructions on the eliptical, it looks like it takes way more coordination than I have to work it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment