Friday, September 20, 2013

Not waiting to live my life

I watched just a short part of the interview with Valerie Harper last night. I was way too tired to watch the whole thing. One thing she said really stuck out for me. She said that after her diagnosis she decided to live life to it's fullest. That is what I want, to live life to it's fullest, but I have no intention of waiting to find out I only have a short time to live before doing it. I guess that kind of sums up why I have decided to walk. I don't want to wait to live life. I want to experience all that I can of life now while I can still enjoy so much of it. There is so much out there that I haven't seen or done. I almost wish March was here now, but I am glad it isn't. I still have soooo much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment