Thursday, September 26, 2013



While walking Wednesday night this is the scene I got to enjoy. God has shown me such beautiful sunsets while I have been walking and each one of them has been a little different, but always stunning! I am quickly running out of daylight hours to walk in. Getting out of work at 4:30 and I don't get to the park until 5:00 and I need about 2 1/2 hours to get in 10-12 miles. Towards the end of my walk last night it was really getting dark. I think I may move my walk to the academic spine here at UB. It is a few buildings that are connected. I could walk indoors, climb stairs and there are places where the spine is connected with tunnels to other buildings. I also am looking into maybe Fitness 19 and using the treadmills there (boring!). Maybe if I change it up between the treadmills and the elipticals it will be a little less boring, but I sure won't be getting to see sunsets like these doing the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment