Friday, September 13, 2013

Started to request sponsorship

Hurray, it is Friday at last. I sent a proposal for sponsorship to Verizon and sent an e-mail requesting sponsorship to RYKA. I love RYKA sneakers, they are all I wear, so having them supply my sneakers would be great. I am trying to get Verizon to cover my wireless bill, Noelle's internet (she will be my main contact and will be the one sending out press releases for me)a notebook so I can continue to blog on my walk and an Ipod to have music on the road and the newer ones track your fitness (miles walked). We will see what comes of it. Keep me in prayer for these everyone please. That would be two major expenses taken care of for me. I'm gonna also speak to at least one major hotel/motel chain to see what they will do for me. It would be nice to have the sleeping situation somewhat taken care of before hand. I have also been contacting the visitor centers for all the states I am traveling through. The more information I can get the better.

I am supposed to meet with Northtowns Pregnancy Center sometime next week and Noelle is trying to get me a contact name at the Blind Association. Things are starting to move!!

Thank you everyone for your support so far and for all of the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment