Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The states I will travel through

Like I wrote before in other posts, I bought an atlas and have been mapping out my route. Here are the states I will travel through. If anyone has been to any of these before or has any helpful knowledge on these, I would welcome it. Are there places I should not miss seeing, are there places I should avoid?

The states are: Massachusetts, New York (after about a month of travel, I will be near my home and get to sleep in my own bed. Hopefully I will still want to continue after that LOL), Pennsylvania (just the very northern tip, will probably only be two days in PA), Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming (scary to me, still debating about going through Yellowstone. I posted some of my worries about that in an earlier post), Montana, Idaho, Oregon (My final destination!The mountains in Oregon scare me too, but it helps that I know people there and can rely on their knowledge).

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing undertaking and something that you will remember, always . . . and you will network and have stories to tell of God's leading and provision . . . and you will pray! Wow . . . . a courageous woman!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am so excited and a little scared! I can't wait to see all that God will do through me and all He will show me along the way!

    ReplyDelete